Learn cutting edge new approaches for managing risk and achieving alignment with strategy and performance measurement.
The course is offered at a cost of $99.95 with access for three months.
This course is a self-paced program utilizing webinar presentations and supporting content.
Course highlights include:
- Insight into the role of risk management when setting and executing strategy
- Achieving alignment between performance measurement and managing risk
- New ways of viewing risk are presented combined with applications for setting and achieving objectives in the context of the business environment
- New insight into evolving technologies and application of data analytics is offered
- Gain understanding of risk and enterprise risk management
- Improve decision-making in governance, strategy, objective-setting, and day to day operations
- Gain understanding of new approaches to short and long-term performance measurement
- Increase the range of your business opportunities
- Learn how to more effectively identify and manage business risks
- Reduce surprises and losses
- Learn to reduce performance variability
- Understand the likelihood and impact of potential risks
- Learn to define risk and uncertainty
- Gain insight into the process of linking the creation, preservation, and realization of value
- These and many more principles of risk management are presented in the course
This course addresses the creation of vision, mission and core values and how they link to strategy and business objectives to achieve enhanced performance and increased business value.
The course will be rolled out in mid-2017. The webinars will be recorded so you can participate if you are unable to attend the presentations. Copies of the slides will be provided in addition to supporting content.