The services I provide include:
- Business coaching
- CFO and Controller support
- Strategic planning
- Budgeting and planning
- Accounting and internal control
- Operational Reviews
- Business Assessments
- Limited assessment
- Business situations assessment (financial)
- Strategic assessment (strategic planning)
- Business succession assessment (management change or selling the business)
- Retirement assessment (retirement goals and objectives)
- Inventory management and valuation (IRC 280e, IRC 471, IRC 482)
- Cost accounting systems and processes
- Lean accounting and Theory of Constraints
- Financial Analysis and Dash Boards
- Rolling Profit & Loss forecasts
- Rolling Cash Flow Forecasts
- Balance Sheet projections
- ERP system selection
- Supply Chain Management
- Training and education
- Tax planning and preparation
Get “Do You Know Where You Make Your Profits?” and subscribe to my newsletter.
Business Coaching requires a commitment to regular ongoing support. Here is a video on what a business coach does and why you need one.
Here is a short video explaining the coaching process:
Internet technology allows small business owners to have a financial pro (CFO/controller) on their team for a fraction of the cost of a full-time financial manager.
A financial coach is feasible and affordable. Get regular assessments and analysis of your financial data in real time to make better decisions to increase your profitability and cash flow. Financial coaching will enhance your accounting controls, financial reporting, and financial analysis.