Basics of Business Financial Management
This course is a basic introduction to the financial management function of a business.
The presentation is offered at a cost of $9.95 with unlimited access to copies of the presentation slides.
This four part series is a self-paced learning program that is designed to provide business owners and financial managers with the essentials of managing and operating the financial function of a business. Business and financial managers will learn about creating a financial organization, financial reporting, and financial analysis. They will also gain insight into budgeting and forecasting. They will also be provided with the elements of strategic thinking.
Key topics covered in the webinars include:
- The financial organization
- Financial reporting
- The top accounting issues
- Calculating the weighted average cost of capital
- Breakeven analysis
- Leverage and debt management
- Basics of cash flow management
- Fundamentals of budgeting and forecasting
- Strategic thinking and strategic management
PDF copies of the presentations are available to participants. Please click register to access the course and then you will unlimited access to the program.